Senior Marketing Consultant
Feb 2021 - April 2022
Pomelo is Asia's largest fashion label and e‑commerce platform. I was recruited to consult on e-commerce growth, campaigns, analytics and marketing efficiency.
- Report to the company vice president on various projects and performance of the marketing team.
- Drive strategic direction on improvements to processes and technology.
- Own the marketing operations architecture and technology that support pipeline growth, including lead processes, marketing automation, technology, reporting and analytics.
- Project and campaign planning, tracking & recommendations.
- Support campaign execution across Google Marketing Platforms and Hubspot, including campaign setup, tracking setup, delivery, segmentation, workflows, data management and reporting.
- Use data to measure performance of discount/loyalty programs and to drive innovation through insight.
- Drive efficiencies within the marketing team.
- Define, develop and deliver marketing measurement approach, including marketing analytics and reporting.
- Analyze the performance of each initiative to improve future performance.
- Analyze industry trends to appropriately adjust existing e‑commerce strategies for traffic and sales optimization.
- Analyze user behavior across app, website and landing pages to uncover actionable insights, and create and carry out multivariate tests.
- Measure the impact of marketing tactics such as digital ads, email marketing and digital experimentation on business results.
- Conduct market research using 4C analysis for improvements in the marketing process.
- Develop marketing automation best practices and campaign management best practices and trends.